Search This Blog

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Worksheets for orchestra

Every time I give a playing test in class I try to create a worksheet for students to work on while they are waiting their turn play.   It's been helpful to give assignments that reinforce theory, note-reading, and rhythms we are learning in class.   For tomorrow I will be giving my beginners this note naming/fingering chart labeling worksheet.  Students have to draw the notes on the staves in the fingering chart.  The chart has a little staff on every note they have learned so far.  It's a great way for me to make sure students know where all of the notes are on their instruments.






2 comments:

  1. I love this worksheet. Is there some way that I can get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure - just put in on my TPT site for free: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Fingering-Chart-with-Staff-Worksheet-for-Strings-3334239

      Delete