Search This Blog

Friday, February 3, 2023

Fingerboard Geography Teaching Aid - Free!

 


If you teach in a classroom that has access to a smartboard or projector, here is a free tool for you!  I use this type of visual all the time in my orchestra classes.  I incorporate these slides into my daily lesson plan for students to practice various finger patterns. 

Simply drag and drop the notes/fingerings to the fingerboard.  Use as a teaching tool in your own presentations by screen snipping the graphic or copy/paste into your own google slide.   You can also use a copy of these slides as a template for online student worksheets.  For example, share a slide with students and have them drag and drop the notes for the D major scale.

Get yours FREE HERE!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing the resources you create! I started using Bornoff this year too and these slides are so helpful!!

    ReplyDelete