Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Last Minute Halloween Class Activity

I normally play games with my students on Halloween, but I have been super busy and it takes a lot of time to prepare for the games that I normally play.  So, I just quickly prepared this composition actvity for my students to do on Halloween.  This assignment will help me target students who are not understanding the components of notated music.  In order to complete this, students must understand clef, key signatures, time signatures, rhythms and they must know their notes.  While students are working on this assignment, I will be helping them one-on-one with notes, position, rhythm or whatever the student currently needs to work on.

This is for all you other procrastinaters out there:  :)




For a more advanced group - revised page 1:



No comments:

Post a Comment