Search This Blog

Saturday, July 4, 2020

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE Orchestra Style

It's been a busy summer so far!  I've been attending classes and trying to get ready for a possible blending learning atmosphere when school starts.  I actually enjoyed teaching online at the end of the last school year.  It wasn't ideal for a performing group, but it gave me the time to find tech tools and resources that will enhance the orchestra experience for my students.

I just created this activity for my beginners...It's a CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE for orchestra students.  It takes students through a series of typical scenarios and teaches consequences of choices.  Orchestra is a huge adventure!  I want students to have the best possible experience.  I do all I can to make it great, but students have to commit and do their best. 

Try it out!  I made this using google slides.  (DISCLAIMER...I have not proof-read it.  I don't enjoy proof reading so I'll do it later. Sorry if you find a terrible type-o.)

FUN CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE




No comments:

Post a Comment