Search This Blog

Friday, October 16, 2015

NAFVILLE 2015 - just a few days away!

I can't believe it's finally almost time to present my 2 sessions at the National Association for Music Education (NAfME) in-service conference in Nashville, TN - EMPOWER CREATIVITYI!  Today, I finished the handouts I will be giving to my session attendees and added some last-minute touches on my presentation.  I hope to inspire my session attendees to explore new ideas in order to reach even more students and help them feel the thrill of success.

Here's a sneak peek at the title pages of my presentations:



2 comments:

  1. Will you be sharing the material from these presentations here for those of us who can't attend your sessions? I teach all 5th grade beginners and I would LOVE any insights you might have for keeping class interesting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I will be posting notes from my session. :)

      Delete