Search This Blog

Saturday, October 5, 2024

Halloween inspired rehearsal game

 

I found this cool Halloween decoration for my home...and I've been looking at it thinking I'd like to use it in class one day for a rehearsal game...  I bought some eyeball bouncing balls from WalMart and I put one of each color (pink, blue, green, orange) in each caldron.  Students will pick a caldron, then choose an eyeball from a caldron.  The color on the eyeball dictates the challenge we will work on in class.

Here's the link:  SKELETON

Here's the link: EYEBALLS


You don't have to have a prop like that because I made the entire thing in Canva!  It's also customizable so you can change the text to work for the music and skills you are doing in your own classrooms.  Check it out! 

CLICK HERE to play my game (no Canva account required)

CLICK HERE for a template to make your own version (Canva account required)








No comments:

Post a Comment