Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Lesson Plan Template for Orchestra


I really try to be organized and have looked for the perfect teacher planner to help me keep track of everything.  I've never been able to find anything that works perfectly for a middle school orchestra teacher, so I created some printable templates to make my own teacher planner binder.  This is way less expensive than buying a pre-made planner full of un-needed or non-applicable pages.  Check it out and for a limited time you may download for free HERE!

8 pages total - includes a lesson plan template for orchestra rehearsals, year at a glance, weekly overview, concert piece lists, instruments needing repair, communication log, music wish list, and participation point tracker. Easy to use - just print as many pages as you need and compile them in a binder with tabs for each section by class. Simple and easy with no fluff.





No comments:

Post a Comment